Friends, today we will talk about WhatsApp, do you know? What is WhatsApp? I will try to find out all these questions. So, let us find out. All the unheard information related to WhatsApp.
|What is WhatsApp? - History of WhatsApp.|
What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app. with the help of which we can send and call for instant messages, video calls, audio, voice recording and video messages.
WhatsApp is available to us on Windows, iOS, Android, and web versions. You can download WhatsApp by clicking on the following link.
- Web version
What is the history of WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a popular app not only in India but in all countries. In making this app popular, their founder has made a huge contribution. WhatsApp had two founders. Brian Acton and Jan Koum.
They built it in 2009. but WhatsApp was not yet a completely user-friendly messaging app. then together, to make it user-friendly, with the help of a Russian coder, made it user-friendly and launched it in the market.
Now let us find out. Story of the founder of WhatsApp.
- Jan Koum, who was born into an amazingly simple family, was born in 1976 in a small village in Ukraine. His father worked in a construction company that built schools and hospitals, while his mother was a stay-at-home spouse. Koum studied mathematics and computer science at Sun Jose State University and he developed an interest in computers by his mother. And that boy later became the founder of the world's top messaging app.
- Brian Acton spent his childhood in central Florida and later graduated in computer science from Stanford University in 1994. After taking his degree, he first joined a software engineer in Apple, later joined Yahoo in 1996. The main idea of WhatsApp came to Koum when he was watching a movie. They thought why not create an app that could send free messages about any film to friends. Later, he told this idea to his friend Brian, who at first did not think it was practical, but later he also showed interest in it. And then they created this app. And that app uses every powerful person in the world.
Who is the founder of WhatsApp?
The founders of WhatsApp are Brian Acton and Jan Koum, who together created this app in 2009. But in 2014, it was purchased by Facebook and now Facebook is right on WhatsApp at the present time. Facebook bought it for $19 billion (about $58 per person in the US).
How to register on WhatsApp?
If you sign up for WhatsApp for the first time, you will have to go through the following steps.
- First, you must enter your phone number.
- then you will receive a text message and it will fall on its own.
- your account will be created as soon as you enter it.
- Then you must set a username.
- Then the profile pic will also have to be set.
- Then you can use WhatsApp in your mobile phone.
Useful features of WhatsApp
- Text Message
- Group Chat
- WhatsApp Video
- WhatsApp Video Call
- WhatsApp Voice Call
- END -TO-END ENCRIPTION
- Photo & Video Share
- WhatsApp Payment
- WhatsApp Web & Desktop
Some of the best features on WhatsApp
- Group Chat: With WhatsApp, you can chat group while in a group.
- WhatsApp Web: You can send and receive WhatsApp messages directly with the help of your computer.
- One time login: WhatsApp has one time login (OTL) features. If you are logged in to your laptop or desktop once, then there is no need for a username or password.
- Fast connecting: WhatsApp has this feature so that it separates the WhatsApp number from your contacts so that you will not have to search for the contact list of the big address book.
Along with this, you can also take advantage of the most prominent features like location share, UPI payment, etc. with the help of WhatsApp.
Is this WhatsApp Free?
So far, WhatsApp is free, but in the coming time, ads will be seen in it. Because it looks like it has been since Facebook bought it. Ads appeared in it. But so far, the ads are free and the ads are free.
Post a Comment